What is nVision11?
Powerful software platform of 6 modules for:
Technologies are already indispensable part of our life and we use them in nearly any aspect of our life. They play an important part in our professional life, too, and help us streamline a lot of processes, enhance our efficiency and raise our revenues.
An increasing number of companies are turning towards integrated software solutions allowing for optimization and improvement of the general environment in an attempt to manage and control their business and IT infrastructure. The software products and services Nikrama offers are a tool which any company can use to respond to the business and IT challenges in a modern and reliable way.
Using the appropriate services and software solutions, you can achieve information security and protection for your business, meet international requirements and recommendations, and minimize IT losses. The large number of notifications that tell you of any possible issues in the infrastructure will help you to resolve these problems faster, easier and remotely, saving valuable time and resources.
What is nVision?
Nikrama is offering you nVision, a software product that is really useful for system administrators, as it enables them to perform constant monitoring, take quick decisions and react promptly to any threats or problems that might arise.
nVision is a complex solution for IT infrastructure management as it provides many opportunities to control the IT environment, conduct an audit at any time and improve the efficiency not only of users but also of network devices.
nVision allows the business in the face ot system administrators to remotely monitor and manage IT resources, and more specifically:
The technological progress helps companies develop and improve their products and services, but at the same time it brings about a lot of different threats for their security. In this age of cyber attacks, data leaks, viruses and system crashes, security is a number one priority for many companies. System administrators are the most vulnerable in such a situation, as they are the ones responsible for the company’s IT environment and its protection and must do their best to secure the systems and IT resources.
In addition to network monitoring, nVision includes a series of modules for managing IT resources and monitoring user behavior.
By implementing nVision in your company, you will have a complete view of the workings of your entire IT infrastructure and users, including the ability to keep track of any changes to the hardware and software configuration of any workstation.
nVision consists of six modules which are the best solution
for your business
When you need to monitor the devices which are present and operating in your network and when you want to be informed in advance about any potential failures in the network.
- network scanning, discovery of devices and TCP/IP services
- interactive network maps, user/branch maps, intelligent maps
- simultaneous work of numerous administrators, management of authorizations, access rights
- TCP/IP services: response time and correctness, statistics of packets received/lost (PING, SMB, HTTP, POP3, SNMP, IMAP, SQL, etc.)
- WMI counters: CPU load, memory usage, disk usage, network transfer, etc.
- Windows performance: service status change (start, stop, restart), event log entries
- file distribution with use of WMI
- SNMP v1/2/3 counters (e.g. network transfer, temperature, humidity, power voltage, toner level and others)
- MIB file complier
- support for SNMP traps
- routers and switches: port mapping
- support for syslog messages
- event-actions alarms
- alerts (desktop, by e-mail, by SMS) and corrective actions (program launch, machine restart, etc.)
- reports (for a device, branch, selected map or entire network)
This module is used when you want to have a complete list of installed software, licenses of all devices and programs, a report on all repairs and corrections of devices and objects in the IT infrastructure, as well as automation of computer equipment. With this module you have the opportunity to audit the IT resource in your company.
- list of applications and Windows updates are on an individual workstation (register, disk scan)
- list of Microsoft software keys
- information on register entries, executable files, multimedia files, .zip archives and file metadata on a workstation
- detailed hardware configuration of a specific workstation
- system information (startup commands, user accounts, shared folders, SMART information etc.)
- hardware and software inventory audit
- history of hardware and software changes
- IT asset register database (defining own asset types, their attributes and values, attachments, importing data from CSV files)
- alarms: software installation, change of hardware resources
- offline inventory scanner
- Android application which enables a physical inventory to be carried out using the QR barcodes
- Agent for Android, which keeps the inventory of mobile devices (also outside of the corporate network)
- audit archiving and comparison
This module serves to anticipate potential threats and provide prevention of data security issues. The module is also used in cases when you need to monitor the performance of employees’ work tasks and want to increase efficiency.
- blocking websites
- blocking of launched applications
- monitoring of e-mail messages (headers) – anti-phishing
- detailed work time (start and end times for activities and breaks)
- applications used (in an active and inactive manner)
- visited websites (website titles and addresses, number and duration of visits)
- print audits (per printer, user, computer), printing costs
- link usage: network traffic generated by users
- static remote view of user desktop (without access)
- screenshots (user work history, screen by screen)
- full user management based on security groups and policies
- data are gathered and assigned to a specific user, so all access rights, authorizations, application and —website policy, and monitoring policy follow them automatically, regardless of the computer on which they are working
- optimizing the work organization – knowledge of the time spent on specific activities enables the –improvement of the business processes
- minimizing the cyberslacking and improving the employees’ performance
When you need to manage notices of employees and respond to them easily, and you want to quickly provide them with remote help.
- new, transparent and intuitive web interface
- automation based on the premise of Condition » Action
- real-time notifications
- event log
- creation and management of service tickets (assignment to administrators)
- tickets base
- ticket view updated in real time
- comments, screenshots, and attachments to the tickets
- internal messenger (chat)
- messages sent to users/machines with the option of obligatory confirmation that the message has been read
- remote access to computers with the possibility to request user consent and the blocking of peripheral devices
- distribution tasks and file executions
- integration of user database with Active Directory
- processing trouble tickets from e-mail messages
- Knowledge Base with article categorization and ability to add multimedia (image files or YouTube videos)
- expanded search engine for tickets and articles in the Knowledge Base
- automation of multiple processes in the technical support department
- minimizing the risk of cyber-attack through software gaps – remote distribution of software, including -updates, to multiple workstations at one time
- efficient distribution of important information – messages sent to users with option of obligatory -confirmation that the message has been read
When you want to increase the security level in your organization by protecting your data against leaks and network infection from pen drives, and when you want to define security policies for the connected storage media.
- information about devices connected to a specific computer
- List of all devices connected to networked computers
- audit (history) of connections and operations on mobile devices and network shares
- management of access rights (writing, executing, reading) for devices, computers and users
- central configuration: setting the rules for the entire network, for selected network maps and for Active Directory groups and users
- integration of user/group database with Active Directory
- alerts: mobile device connected/disconnected, file operation on a mobile device
- automatic assignation of default monitoring and security policy to the user
- reducing the risk of strategic data leak through the use of portable storage and mobile devices
- defining the policy of corporate data transfer by employees together with appropriate Authorizations
Monitor employee and team activities that take the most time to optimize their performance in key areas.
- insight into one’s own activity statistics on a selected day
- manager’s access to activity indicators for subordinates and selected teams
- verification of time spent in front of and away from the computer
- list of the most popular websites and applications, with the number of minutes spent on them
- indicator of the time devoted to productive, non-productive and neutral work
- view of all applications used by the employee in a selected period of time
- possibility to divide the employees into any groups and measure the effectiveness for the whole teams
- independent assignation of statuses to activities – productive, non-productive, neutral
- adding exceptions for individual groups or employees
- list of contacts of employees with a built-in search engine
- definition of the productivity threshold and non-productivity limit
- alerts on exceeding the non-productivity limit or not achieving the required threshold